A framed postcard featuring a colorful illustration of the Hotel Europa & Britannia in Venice. This historic hotel is made up of five luxurious palaces once owned by the Tiepolo family, which was converted into a hotel in 1868. It carried the name Hotel Europa & Britannia, as seen on this postcard, from 1938-1976. It is now the St. Regis.
This postcard is ready to display in a secondhand frame. Frame is lightweight faux wood.
5.75" x 7.75"